Earrings Make the Outfit Yours!


I love earrings.  Dangling on french wires, lightweight, and breezy.  They add pizzazz to every outfit, letting me express myself whether I am in neutral work attire or party clothes.

I make earrings in lots of different sizes and shapes - from bead hoops and dangles, to freeform and jigged wire shapes.  This morning I worked on variations on a theme, creating different looks using similar components as a starting place.  These earrings use silver plated and copper components.  The pairs in the picture on the left are embellished with wire wrapped pearls (left) and clear quartz chips (bottom).  In the picture on the right (and above) the beads are blue glass.


Beads alone make a beautiful, colorful statement - a great way to brighten black and grey.  These earrings are made with amethyst chips and reconstituted amber beads.


And for elegance and drama, nothing beats freeform wire wrapped shapes.  The pairs on the left feature (left) opals, freshwater pearls, and citrine; (right) colored glass crystals and beads; and (bottom) glass chips.  In the picture on the right, the rippled pair on the left feature pale green jade beads.




Comments