Chandelier Earrings and Sets

When I work with a wire jig, I am able to create airy structural forms that I can use as chandeliers and connectors in graceful earrings, bracelets and pendants.  Here are some examples of my work in this design medium.

Silver plated wire and citrine:  A gift for my niece, Louisa, on her birthday.


Silver plated wire with peridot - I used the same wire shape to create each of the elements in this set.


Copper wire accented by blue glass beads makes for a striking combination - the wire shapes compliment each other but are not identical.


These chandelier earrings are light and graceful, and the bracelet extends the theme. Together they will complement a variety of spring outfits featuring cool, soft colors.


For a dramatic finish!  Lovely, long copper chandelier earrings finished with interesting green and blue glass beads.


Comments