Earrings: Variations on Blue Dangles



A customer told me that she would like to buy some earrings for her mother's upcoming birthday.  There were two criteria - they had to be blue, and they had to be dangling.  What fun!

While I already had earrings that fit the bill in my inventory, I sat down with my blue beads, leather and wire to see what else I could come up with.  I am delighted with the results - which will fit many moods and styles - from delicate to bold, from simple to showy!  All of these are also lightweight and breezy.

I hope my customer (and her mother) will love them!

Straight and Curvy

Left:  Lapis and silver beads on the left, wire wrapped turquoise glass beads on the right.

Right:  Glass beads on silver plated chandeliers on the left, wire wrapped glass beads on free form wire shapes on the right.


Copper and Leather

Left:  Handmade copper chandeliers with dark blue glass beads, and teardrop blue glass beads on dangles made of copper and silver plated connectors.

Right:  Two different styles of 3 mm turquoise leather cord hoops.


Circles On Circles

Left and upper right:  Connectors and blue glass.
Lower right:  Handmade blue wire chandeliers with blue glass.


Shimmering Sea Glass

Bottom:  Wire wrapped blue sea glass.




Comments